Too often, hiring can feel like a roll of the dice. You hope your company is hiring the best talent for your open positions, but finding these people is far from easy. While your gamble might sometimes pay off, just as often lady luck will leave your company with a bad hire.
So what should you do in order to find the best people? It’s time to spin the wheel and place your bets on new technology. From video interviews to social media and big data, technology is taking the guesswork out of recruiting the best people.
Your hiring efforts should never be a gamble. Using new technology increases your odds of finding the top talent your company needs to thrive.
Why HR Should Bet on Technology
The infographic below, compiled by Spark Hire, an online video resume and interviewing platform, shows why it’s time for employers to place their bets on new technology. Some key reasons to consider new tech include:
- 94 percent of recruiters plan to use social media in their recruitment efforts
- Big data is expected to generate 4.4 million jobs by 2015
- More than 6 in 10 companies are now using video interviews in their recruiting process
- Companies will spend upwards of $2 billion on gamification services by 2015
- 70 percent of active job seekers are using their mobile devices to look for jobs
For companies looking for a good way to cut down the process and find the best people faster, HR technology is a solid bet. So it might be time to show your hand and embrace the future of hiring technology.
Check out the full infographic below!