Top 5 Workplace Blogs of the Week for May 5th – May 11th
Not on the list? Do you think you have what it takes? If so, email me! firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blogging4Jobs Top Blog of the Week:
- History of Terminations & Firings Because of Employee Social Media: Have you ever seen such a comprehensive list of social media terminations in one place? Blogging4Job’s offers you that! This is a great read to see a history of terminations due to social media. Read More.
Top Blogs of the Week:
- Are Five Years Experience *Really* Required For That Job? I really hate reading job postings that say 5-10 years of experience needed for position when in reality if you’re hiring for someone 10 years older than me, good luck falling in with the latest trends. Read more.
- Gen Y’s Self-fulfilling Prophecy: How long have you been at your first job? For 22% of Gen-Y’ers they will be at thier job for 10+ years. I was at my first job for one, second job for 5, third job for 2, fourth job for 1, and now i’m working solo. What about you? Are you a statistic? Read more.
- Engagement Isn’t Optional: No it isn’t and here is why…. Read more.
- Women Don’t Take Full Credit For Their Work When They Work With Men: Agree or disagree? I’m all for shattering the glass ceiling, but I don’t even work in corporate America. Have you noticed this in your workplace? Read more.
- Is “College Degree Required” Illegal Racial Discrimination? This is a very interesting question. Come join the discussion with our friends at SmartRecruiters. Read more.
Are you wanting to expand your skill in blogging? We’re accepting new bloggers! If you are an HR, workplace leader or recruiting practioner you should shoot me an email and we can get a post setup and possible a reoccuring role on what Cision named one of the Top Social Media, Internet Marketing, and SEO blogs on the Interwebz.
What blog post or article did you enjoy reading this week? Please share by leaving a comment below.