At Workology, we’re hiring for a Part-Time Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator position is a part-time role located in Austin, Texas, working for a growing marketing and content development company. As a team member of this growing marketing agency, you have the opportunity to help build and be a part of an organization and culture that is growing, building, and changing.
Marketing Coordinator Position Requirements
– Ability to work in a flexible and ever-changing work environment
– Experience in a very broad list of digital marketing tools and technologies
– Experience in video editing and Facebook Ads.
– An interest and passion in developing resources and content that provides target audience with valuable information and support
– Experience in copywriting and content development in a variety of formats including video, written content, images, and audio formats.
– Experience with WordPress, marketing automation software, Hootsuite, and Photoshop
The Marketing Coordinator candidate needs to be flexible, nimble and able to support our client’s marketing and content efforts in a number of different ways. Must be organized and detail-oriented and have a passion for digital marketing. This is a great opportunity to learn from an influencer who is growing their digital consulting and training business. This position would be working on site in our North Austin, Texas, offices from 8:30-12:30 M-F.
Is this you? Are you ready to work for a fast-growing influencer company in Austin, Texas? Apply here or click the button below.