Top 5 Workplace Blogs of the Week for Apr 21 – 27th
Are you on our list? Do you think you have what it takes? If so, email me! email@example.com
- Three Reasons You Should Fire All of Your Administrative Professionals!: As National Administrative Professional Day was this past week, Mr Havens makes the case to fire all of them, do you agree? Let us know. Read more.
- CVS to employees: “Get on the scale or pay.”: CVS asks all employees to get on the scale or pay up! Another company that is increasing premiums for those who don’t take a voluntary health assessment. Do you agree? Read more.
- Congress blocks proposed ban on requests for employee social media passwords: Well, I guess your employer is now able to ask for employee’s passwords as Congress passes CISPA. There may be relief if the House is able to pass SNOPA. Read more.
- Show Your Ink: You Have to Be Real: It is the leader unwilling to be real, unwilling to be human once in awhile, unwilling to self-deprecate occasionally who is truly weak. Well said! Read more.
- HR Technology Selection Guide: If you’re comany is struggling to find a good HR Tech company, Workology has all the answers! Read mo4re.
And the Blogging4Jobs Top Blog of the Week:
- Is Employee Stack Ranking Good?: I picked this blog as our top blog of the week because it’s not a topic you hear about often and I want to know HR professionals opinions…thoughts on employee stack ranking? Read more.
What blog post or article did you enjoy reading this week? Please share by leaving a comment below.