Kathleen Mangiafico | , , , , , ,| By
Watch this video by Pharrell Williams- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM
Now tell me…Don’t you feel a little happier?
I’ve had a variety of jobs in the workforce throughout my life and at different stages of personal growth. I’m a dreamer at heart full of hopes, ideas and passion! But, I’m also a realist. Keep ‘in it real in my head also keeps me grounded…and happy!
Humanity is chasing something it can’t catch – The perfect job, employee, boss or environment. …And we need to swallow the chalky pill of acceptance for an imperfect human race.
How to Be Happy in Today’s Job Market
- Hey! If you have a job but aren’t in love with all of it…focus on these 8 tips to be happier at work.
- Jody Thompson, a contributor for Blogging4jobs, gives us something to think about – Sludge – the mean-spirited crap that comes out of our mouth without thinking. Sometimes it even seems like “friendly banter” – but we know there’s a hidden message behind it! She says, “DON’T DO IT!” Read Here.
- I don’t care if you’re a card carrying Catholic or a loud and proud Atheist…be the change you wish to see in the world. Not completely satisfied with your employment situation? Write an action list of things you ought to do to move forward in life. Lacking mojo and can’t afford a career coach? Incorporate a good friend with a pointy boot of love and accountability who isn’t afraid to piss you off…and start taking action steps towards a new job!
- Apparently, there is a way to switch to an $80k career. Read Here.
- But I really believe the founder of Mike Rowe Works is worth his salt when he talks about true job openings. Read Here.
There are pros and cons to every job. Job satisfaction will depend on what you value and what will make you happy…And if you don’t think your happiness is contagious – THINK AGAIN!
A must see clip – Click Here!
Are you feeling happier yet?