About theWorkology Podcast
Since 2014, the Workology Podcast has been a podcast for the disruptive workplace and HR leader who’s tired of the status quo. Hosted by Jessica Miller-Merrell, founder of Workology.com. She sits down with guests to discuss trends, tools and case studies for the business leader in 25-minute, bite-sized episodes.
Companies We’ve Featured on the Podcast
Favorite Podcast Episodes
- Ep 23 – How Downtime Drives Passion
- Ep 27 – How to Think Like a CEO
- Ep 73 – How to Hire Like Southwest
- Ep 91 – Understanding the Role of Sourcing in Recruitment
- Ep 95 – How to Use LinkedIn for Personal Branding
- Ep 117 – How Neuroscience Changes Learning at Work
- Ep 134 – Job Search and Employee Accessibility
- Ep 140 – Autonomous Vehicles and Workplace Mobility
How to Subscribe to the Workology Podcast
Suggest a Podcast Topic or Person to Interview
We’re always looking for new and interesting topics, information and people for the Workology Podcast. If you have a suggestion or an idea for a future episode, click the button below to complete our podcast suggestion form.
How to Sponsor the Workology Podcast
The Workology Podcast accepts sponsors. If you are interested in learning more information, click here to learn more about sponsorship options. Contact Jessica at (405) 293-2564 or by email at jessica(at)workology(dot)com.
What’s New on the Podcast