Working with Workology
Workology was founded in 2005 and is the leading HR and Recruiting blog with 20+ regular contributors and 8,000+ published articles and resources. This community has been twice recognized by Forbes Magazine as a leading career and work resource. We focus on providing great resources, downloads and articles for experienced to senior HR and Recruiting practitioners that are looking to drive transformational and disruptive change at their organizations using many different types of digital media including articles, podcasts, videos, webinars, infographics, white papers and ebooks. To date we have over 8,000 published resources for readers and community members in HR and recruitment. We have a robust webinar archive with 70+ HRCI & SHRM recertification credits and an active email newsletter with over 90,000 subscribers. We average nearly 200,000 web visitors per month.
Reaching a Half Million HR and Recruiting Pros Each Month
- Predominantly experienced to senior level HR and recruiting practitioners with 7 or more years of work experience.
- The majority of our readers have an advanced college education beyond a bachelor’s degree.
- Most readers access our blog and resources at work.
- Our reader’s company size they work at is literally split down the middle with 39% in small business, 31% in medium to large and 30% in enterprise organizations.
- The average visitor spends 9 minutes on our website.
- We have over 200,000 social media friends, fans, and likes across our social profiles and 140,000 email subscribers.
Focus Areas for Marketing & Partnership Services
- Email Blasts and Newsletters
- Webinar & Podcast Sponsors
- Content Partners
- Product Reviews
- Branding Campaigns
Contact Us to Learn More
Please complete the form below and someone will connect with you within 1 business day.