15 Commonly Asked Question on Employers FAQ’s
Jessica Miller-Merrell| By
- 1. How do I apply for a job?
- 2. How do I apply for a temporary position?
- 3. Do I need an email address to apply for positions?
- 4. How will I know if my online application was submitted successfully?
- 5. If I don’t have a computer, how can I apply for positions?
Searching and Applying for Open Positions
- 6. How do I search for open positions?
- 7. What happens after I submit my application for a position?
- 8. Where can I find salary information for open positions?
- 9. How will I know if a position has been closed or canceled?
- 10. Who can I contact if I need accommodation for special assistance in completing my application?
- 11. How do I check the status of my application?
- 12. When can I expect to hear about the status of my application?
- 13. How long will the positions I applied for remain in my Job Applications?
- 14. Who can I talk directly to about a job I have applied for?
Veterans, Active Military and Individuals with Disabilities
- 15. I have returned from the military and am now seeking a civilian job. Are there resources available to help recommend civilian careers relevant to my military experience and determine transferable skills?