Update: We have extended the deadline for the HR Technology Awards to June 30!
Since 2005, we have been serving up training, resources, information, and support for millions of HR leaders. Because of our knowledge and reach, we’re excited to partner with corporate HR leaders, investors, and industry experts to offer the first-ever HR Technology Awards powered by Workology. Applications open on February 1 and close on June 30, 2023, to be considered in up to seven categories for our HR Technology Awards.
I am doing this because my team and I at Workology are asked daily about which HR technologies are the best. So we are taking a comprehensive look at the technologies and companies we see and the brands in our community that benefit our audience with input by our audience of HR practitioners. Cost is $1,499 per category submission.
Our passion and commitment has been and will always be to providing resources, information and support to HR, manager, and recruiting practitioners. These award winners get a unique opportunity to reach our community of 800k HR leaders monthly. Applications for the HR Technology Awards powered by Workology are open to all HR, Learning, Talent Acquisition, and Work Technology products. All award submissions will receive feedback from our HR practitioner judges to help them in their development of their product, service as well as marketing and sales. Our buyer judges are from all company sizes, industries, and areas, but the focus is that we are HR practitioners first.
These awards are not a popularity contest. It is not about who has the most revenue, funding or an ability to pay to work with myself and Workology. It is an opportunity for HR technologies to shine a spotlight on what they do. I am not guaranteeing a winner of what is in your bank account. It is based on what my HR community sees and understands the value in what you do. There will be 21 companies featured in 7 different categories. As a platinum, gold, or silver award winner with the HR Technology Awards powered by Workology, you’ll receive the following:
– 5-10 minute demo on the Workology site and YouTube channel
– Recognition on HR Technology Awards Page
– Promotional opportunities for increased exposure
– Winner’s badge for marketing purposes
Every single submission will receive feedback from our judges regardless of if they receive an award or not.
HR Technology Award with Workology’s Categories
Our team does the homework of reviewing each brand, service, and technology. Our selection process is unique taking a truly holistic approach with analysts, HR practitioners, and investors who are heavily involved in our award selection process.
We offer submissions in the following categories:
– Start-Up Standout – Start-up new to the HR technology space normally at angel or series A funding
– New to North America – HR technology companies who have launched in North America within the last 24 months
– Small Business (1-499 employees) – Your HR technology company serves small businesses with 499 employees or under.
– Medium Business (500-2,499 employees) – Your HR technology company serves medium businesses with 500-2,499 employee sizes.
– Large Business (2,500-9,999 employees) – Your HR technology company serves large businesses with 2,500-9,999 employee sizes.
– Enterprise Business (10,000+ employees) – Your HR technology company serves enterprise businesses with 10,000 and above employee size.
– On the Move – These are HR technology companies who are making waves and disrupting the market. They could be a category creator, new to the market, or are doing some unique and different that is changing the future of the human resources industry.
Each category has a platinum, gold, and silver award. HR technology and service companies can apply to up to seven categories. Start-Up Standouts are for companies that have received a Series A fundraising round or lower. Well-funded companies and those new to North America are strongly encouraged to apply as our Workology audience is primarily Canada, United States of America, and Mexico. We are focused on HR technologies across the board based on the market size they serve because different-sized companies have different yet specific needs. Cost per submission is $1,499 per category. If you would like to submit to all seven, your cost is $1,499 multiplied by 7 which is $10,493. However, each company will receive feedback from our judges to assist them in their market positioning, the value they bring, their product development, and how their message resonates with our buyer judges.
How to Apply to the HR Technology Awards Powered by Workology
1. Apply today by processing payment of $1,499 per category. No limit to the number of categories selected
2. Submit your application. Instructions via email and confirmation page after payment processed
3. Entry Deadline is June 30, 2023, to be considered
What Happens After You Apply to Workology’s HR Technology Awards
After you have made payment, you will be redirected to a page where you can submit all your details and information as well as selecting which awards you want to be considered for. You have until the June 30th deadline to complete your application so take your time to gather your information, video, and materials needed in order to submit. We will be announcing our award winners in late August/early September. If you have specific questions about the awards, please reach out to Alicia Meneses Maples directly at alicia(at)workology(dot)com.