We’re Hiring For An Office Manager
Jessica Miller-Merrell | HR| By
Workology is looking for an Office Manager! This position is a part-time role 25-30 hours per week located in Austin, Texas, working for a growing marketing and content development company. As a team member of this growing marketing agency, you have the opportunity to be a part of an organization and culture that is creative, growing, and changing. We love what we do and always keep things interesting (like bringing money guns to our brand shoots)! We need someone to help keep us organized, sane, and still having fun every single day.
What Does An Office Manager Do?
Office manager duties and responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments and providing general administrative support to our team. Previous experience as a front office manager or office administrator would be an advantage. A successful office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (GSuite, Gmail, and Freshbooks) and be able to multitask.
We’re looking for an office manager who can ensure the office runs smoothly and help improve company procedures and day-to-day operations of our company.
– Serve as the point person for office manager duties including: Billing, Accounts Receivable, Office Maintenance, Accounts Payable and Collections
– Schedule meetings and appointments
– Open the office and general support
– Organize office operations and procedures
– Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time and setting up basic contracts
– Manage contract and price negotiations with vendors, service providers
– Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
– Provide general support to visitors and co-working members at Duo Works and for Workology
– Support a fast-moving and growing digital-first training and HR company
Office Manager Position Requirements
– Proven experience as an office manager, front office manager or administrative assistant with at least 4 years of experience
– Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
– Proficiency in GSuite including Gmail, Sheets, and Slides
– Familiarity with digital tools like Zoom, Freshbooks and accounting
– Attention to detail and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize work
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work independently
– A creative but organized mind with an ability to suggest improvements and new processes
The office manager should be flexible, nimble and able to support our client’s marketing and content efforts in a number of different ways. Must be organized and detail-oriented and have a passion for digital marketing. This position would be working on-site in our North Austin, Texas, offices five days a week. This position is 25-30 hours per week preferably from 8:30-1:30 PM. As you are trained and learn beyond 90-120 days, flexible work options including some remote scheduling can be made available.
Is this you? Are you ready to work for a fast-growing creative company in Austin, Texas? Apply here or click the button below.
Know someone who would be a good fit for this role? Share this post with them.