Top 5 Workplace Blogs of the Week for Mar 14 – 20th
I’m not really sure what we can call this week’s edition of the blog. I did just finish the second book in my series so I will call this the Matched Series top 5 blog posts! Candidate Matching! Stretch? Probably. Anyway, have you read any good blogs this week? You should let me know! email@example.com
- How Should Employees Mourn In the Age Of Social Media?: Unfortunetly this topic is something that is more relevant in times of tradegy in our nationa, but as employers, how do we act? Business as usual? Talk about it? Click here here to read more about this topic.
- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader When It Comes To Today’s Technology: This is one of my favorite shows, are you smarter than a fifth grader in today’s technology madness? Click here.
- Are Women Really the Fairer Sex? Gender and Ethics at Work: Until we get some smart people in our government — the gender gap will always be a relevant issues. We need something to change and soon! Click here.
- The 6 Pillars of Hiring on Facebook: Does your recruiting department hire from Facebook? If you are, you should be following these 6 Pillars. Great post by a respected authority in the industry. Click here.
- I Hate the HR Fear: Do you fear HR? Do you fear working in HR? Find out more information on what exactly this is and if you really do fear it. Click here.
And the Blogging4Jobs Top Blog of the Week:
- 25 Companies with Mobile Careers and Recruiting Apps: This is a great list of companies who have pushed their recruiting strategies on the mobile frontier! Does your company currently use mobile apps and you’re not on this list? Let us know! Click here.
What blog post or article did you enjoy reading this week? Please share by leaving a comment below.