Ever had one of those weeks where no matter what you do, you just can’t catch up? It doesn’t help that you, meaning me are supposed to be on vacation and yet here you are blogging, working, writing and reading throughout the week. I’m not alone in my “working vacation.” Sixty-eight percent of chief financial officers (CFOs) said they are typically in touch with the office at least once a week while on summer vacation,” according to a Robert Half Management Resources Survey. This whole work life balance and productivity is extremely challenging.
This week I’m upping the game and featuring 10 top blogs of the week focusing on productivity, work life balance and goal setting. Because if I can’t have any balance this vacation, at least I’m reading about how I can ensure for it next time.
- The Thing I Hate About Planning from Leadership Freak.
- Time Management Strategies for the Business Consultant from ExtendMyStaff.
- 6 Things the Most Productive People Do Everyday from James Altucher.
- The Leadership Challenge: Modeling Good Work Life Behavior from Jennifer McClure at The Hiring Site.
- If You’re On Social Media, You Have Time from Cost of Work.
- 5 Reasons Why Taking a Holiday is Good for You from Undercover Recruiter.
- Ken Blanchard on Leadership and Management from HRBartender.
- Time Secret Jedi Mind Tricks from LifeHacker.
- Millionaires Don’t Use To Do Lists. Should You? from Forbes.