Thinking about going back to school? Check out this infographic on midlife crisis and the worst college degrees. An excerpt from the infographic below…
When Job Satisfaction isn’t what it should be
A. Overall Job Satisfaction in the U.S.
- 1. 71 percent of workers are “not engaged” or “actively disengaged” from their work.
B. Why people aren’t satified
- Top four reasons for job dissatisfaction:
- Underpaid = 47% of women, 44% of men
- Lack of growth opportunities = 36% of women, 32% of men
- No career advancement opportunities = 33% of women, 34% of men
- Feeling trapped = 29% of women, 32% of men
C. Top Burnout Careers:
- 45.8% physicians reported experiencing at least one symptom of serious burnout, such as emotional exhaustion, depersonalization and a low sense of personal accomplishment.