Infographic: Midlife Crisis & Worst College Degrees
Jessica Miller-Merrell | Recruiting| By
Thinking about going back to school? Check out this infographic on midlife crisis and the worst college degrees. An excerpt from the infographic below…
Midlife Crisis & Worst College Degrees
When Job Satisfaction isn’t what it should be
A. Overall Job Satisfaction in the U.S.
- 1. 71 percent of workers are “not engaged” or “actively disengaged” from their work.
B. Why people aren’t satified
- Top four reasons for job dissatisfaction:
- Underpaid = 47% of women, 44% of men
- Lack of growth opportunities = 36% of women, 32% of men
- No career advancement opportunities = 33% of women, 34% of men
- Feeling trapped = 29% of women, 32% of men
C. Top Burnout Careers:
- 45.8% physicians reported experiencing at least one symptom of serious burnout, such as emotional exhaustion, depersonalization and a low sense of personal accomplishment.