Jessica Miller-Merrell | , , ,| By
A special thank you to our party guide sponsor, TalentWise. Visit them at HR Tech Booth #1335. Receive event reminders & more VIP access by signing up for our HR Tech mobile event alerts by texting ‘HRTech’ to 55678. Download our free guide to everything Las Vegas and HR Technology Conference.
Two of my favorite things – Las Vegas and the HR Technology Conference
We’re just a few short days away from the HR Technology conference in Las Vegas October 7-10th, 2014 at the beautiful Mandalay Bay Convention Center. I’m searching, sorting and combing the web looking for details, mixers and information related to Las Vegas and human resources technology. My spies are also equally sharing with me parties, events and secret events and dinners happening as part of HR Tech. I love this event and the time of year.
The HR Technology conference is one of my favorite events. It’s a great mix of Vegas, conference and technology which is why I put together the VIP Party list highlighting the best parties during the #HRTechConf. VIP’s will receive a series of emails leading up to the conference with events, parties and special discounts. You can be a #HRTechVIP by filling out this form. I’m working directly with a Vegas promoter to bring you special access unique to Blogging4Jobs. But first, some tips to get you help you make the most of Vegas and HR Tech.
- Time is Warped in Vegas. Time is funny in Vegas. Plan for extra time to wait in cabs, walking and just randomness that happens along the way. To be reminded of parties, events and happenings 30 minutes before they happen, sign up for our HR Tech mobile event alerts by texting ‘HRTech’ to 55678.
- Tell Your Cabbie No Tunnel. This saves you a few bucks. Have them just drive you to the strip directly from the airport. Be prepared to wait in line for cabs everywhere.
- Wear Comfortable Shoes. While everyone looks sexy in Vegas, don’t kill yourself with stilettos and high heels. Opt for comfortable flats stowed in your purse for those times when your feet have had enough.
2014 HR TECH LIST OF PARTIES, COCKTAIL, MIXERS & EVENTS
Have a party at HR Tech, you wanted added to this list? Leave a comment below or Contact us here.
Monday, October 6th, 2014
- InfluenceHR Marketing Awards Celebration. Hosted by InfluenceHR & HR Executive. Mandalay Bay Convention Center. 6:00-7:30 PM. Open to conference attendees. More info.
Tuesday, October 7th, 2014
- Opening Night Reception. Hosted by HR Technology Conference & sponsored by IBM. Mandalay Bay Convention Center Expo Hall. 5:00-7:00 PM. Open to conference attendees. More info.
- Wine Tasting and Onboarding Party. Hosted by cFactor & VibeHCM. Aureole in Mandalay Bay. 7:00 PM-?. Register here.
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
- The Inside View with Averbook & Kutik. Hosted by RiseSmart. Conversation and Q&A with Jason Averbrook & Bill Kutik to start at 6:00 PM sharp. 5:30-7:30 PM. 1923 Bourbon & Burlesque in Mandalay Bay. Invite only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Party Like It’s Your Job Party. Hosted by Cornerstone OnDemand, HireVue, Appirio and Aon Hewitt. House of Blues in Mandalay Bay. 6:00 PM-1:30 AM. Includes special appearance by Third Eye Blind. Register here.
- Bayou Bash. Hosted by Rep Cap and Great Places to Work. Double Barrel Roadhouse in the Monte Carlo. 8:00 PM-11:00 PM. Register here. (Currently only waitlist available)
- The HR Tech Party of the Year. Hosted by JobVite. miX Lounge in Mandalay Bay. 9:00 PM-12:00 PM. Register here.
- Netsuite Party. Hosted by Netsuite. Mix at Delano. Time and registration not yet confirmed.
- Mobile Vegas Deal Site. Looking for discounts to shows and other cool happenings in Vegas. Download this mobile only app that offers great mobile incentives and discounts. Click here.
- Vegas Thirty Podcast. My friend, Scott Stratten just launched a podcast all about people over 30 visiting vegas. Great tips and homework for HR Tech. iTunes download.
- Half Price Tickets. Half price tickets for shows using this cool site for shows that day. Click here to save some cash.
Receive event reminders & more VIP access by signing up for our HR Tech mobile event alerts by texting ‘HRTech’ to 55678. Look for more #HRTechConf resources by downloading our free guide to Las Vegas & HR Tech Conference.