HRCI & SHRM Re-Certification Secrets on 6/29 or 7/20 at 11 AM CST. Recert credits available. Register here.
The new year brings about an assortment of HR and recruiting articles and blogs filled with trends, predictions and forecasts for 2015. The trends and predictions topic in HR and recruiting is hot. I spoke on several webinars in January and have written on the topic multiple times in the past few weeks. (here and here) This week’s top 5 I decided to aggregate a list of my top 5 predictions and trends blogs for you not from the usual analysts or individuals you might be familiar with in our industry.
Human Resources & Recruiting Predictions & Trends Collection
HR and recruiting technology trends, predictions and the like fascinate me. They help ask the question of where are we heading? What do senior business leaders want from our talent management teams? What do candidates and employees expect from us in order to stay interested and engaged and working at our companies?
- Emerging Human Resources Trends for 2015: Are You Ready? Published by Margaret Jacoby on Huffington Post. Click here.
- 15 Workplace Predictions for 2015. Authored by Roberta Matuson on Forbes. Click here.
- 2015 Employment Screening Trends. Written by Roy Maurer on SHRM’s site. Click here.
- 3 Workplace Trends to Watch for in 2015. Written on Fortune by regular columnist, Anne Fisher. Click here.
- 4 Major Tech Trends to Keep Up with in 2015. Published on Clear Company’s blog by Afton Funk. Click here.
You can also check out my HR Technology Prediction podcast featuring insights from Josh Bersin, Bill Kutik and Meghan M. Biro. Click here to access.