Ahh shucks. . . We like you too.
Thanks for subscribing to the Workology (formerly Blogging4Jobs) newsletter. Since 2005, we have provided resources and information to the HR and recruiting community. We trend spot practical and focused resources in leadership, talent acquisition and human resources. We’ve published nearly 8,000 articles available to you at your fingertips absolutely free. You’ll receive no more than 3 emails a month delivered to your inbox from a group of savvy HR and recruiting leaders like you. If you need more information and resources right away, Subscribe to the Podcast, Like Us on Facebook, Follow us on LinkedIn and Check out our new YouTube Channel.
Check Out Our Best Articles and Resource Series
- HR Basics Series – 20+ articles on basic human resource functions from hiring, interviewing, compliance and other important HR topics designed for the small to medium business or new practitioner.
- Immigration Resources – The election of President Trump has sent immigration in a tailspin like it wasn’t already confusion when it comes to immigration about HB-1 Visas and other global immigration issues.
- LinkedIn Series – Microsoft’s purchase of LinkedIn is guaranteed to drive changes to the platform. We provide ongoing resources for job seeker, recruiters and business leaders.
- Big Data Series – 30+ articles focused on the mystery behind big data and how it can be applied to human resources and recruiting.
- Trends – This is an ongoing resource for trends we are spotting in the human capital industry and changes weekly with contributions from leading experts, consultants, practitioners and futurists.
- Diversity – Resource that looks at the topic of diversity and inclusion includes resources when it comes to compliance, recruiting, and growing your workforce.
- Workplace Etiquette – Our resident manners and etiquette expert provides a number of amazing resources and information for new as well as experienced leaders.
- Policies – A collection of resources and information regarding workplace policies.
Also, check out some of our favorite career and job seeker resources:
Workology and the resources we provide are a labor of love. We never sell your information or email address because we can’t stand being cold called and emailed by random strangers selling their wares either. Sit back, hold on tight and look for a newsletter from Workology coming to your inbox very soon. Thanks for reading.