Jessica Miller-Merrell | , , , , , , , , , , ,| By
Guys, as you know, I like to give out Resume Sourcing tips from time to time. Well, next week I will begin a series (a long series) of these tips for your enjoyment. However, I will need your help! This is why I have created a special page on my site called – Resume Sourcing. (Gee, how many times can I say “Resume Sourcing” in a paragraph?”) On that page, you will find a widget where you can make a suggestion on what type of Resume Sourcing tip (there it is again) you want me to write about.
Free Resume Sourcing Tips
Sooo… if you are having trouble with a particular req’ or would like some special assistance on how to find certain resumes, now is the time to act. Intrigued by my offer? (cryptic smile) Go to the Resume Sourcing page now and give it a shot!
And just in case you are too lazy to click the Resume Sourcing page, below is a preview of what you will find.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THE VOTING WIDGET
- Clicking the icon in the upper right corner of the widget will take you to a full page version of the widget.
- Clicking the “Thumbs Up” icon means that you approve of the idea. Clicking the “Thumbs Down” icon means that you disapprove of the idea.
- Every positive vote is counted and is displayed next to the suggestion.
- Clicking the “Make A Suggestion” link will open a window where you can type in your suggestion for others to vote on.
* Clicking on the title of the suggestion will give you a more detailed perspective of what is being proposed.