Resources for Artificial Intelligence in HR Thank You
Lauren Lindemulder| By
Thank You for Accessing our Resources for Artificial Intelligence in HR!
- AI HR 2019: HR’s Appetite for Artificial Intelligence Technology Adoption Report **COMING SOON**
- The Intersection of AI & HR Presentation Slides
- Take our AIHR Survey
- A Look at How AI is Powering HR and the Future Workplace – An article that discusses several sessions and impressions from the HR Technology Conference on the subject of how artificial intelligence is changing and driving innovation in human resources.
- Podcast Ep 168 – How Robots & Artificial Intelligence Will Change Our Workplace – This is a Workology Podcast interview with Peter Weddle talking about where we’re heading in AI, the adoption curve, and what industries will be impacted first.
- Podcast Ep 154 – Artificial Intelligence Basics for HR and Recruiting -This is a Workology Podcast interview that dives into the basics of artificial intelligence with Dr. Naghid Prasad who has a Ph.D. in AI.
- Podcast Ep 121 – How Artificial Intelligence Creates Discrimination in HR & Recruiting – This is a Workology Podcast interview with Dr. Jutta Treviranus on the subject of artificial intelligence and how it could create discrimination in hiring and recruiting.
- Circa 2118: What Humans Will Do When Machines Take Over – Book by job board and talent acquisition expert, Peter Weddle. His book provides an interesting look at the future employment landscape and what HR and recruiting leaders can expect.
- Artificial Intelligence for HR: Use AI to Support and Develop a Successful Workforce – Ben Eubanks has a new book out that provides a nice framework for the use of artificial intelligence in AI. Ben’s background as an HR practitioner providers the reader with robust insights.