Ann Fry || By
Adventuring Through Adversity and Thriving
Tips to Remember for the Adventure
– It’s okay to be scared and lost, confused, unclear, bewildered and cry … but not all the time.
– You are NOT your body
– Tend to your Mindset
– Don’t COMPARE
– Illness is a state of mind
– You are the Director of your life
– Go with the flow
– Get support – you need it
– Tap into your sense of humor … tap it often.
– LIFE GETS BETTER
– It’s okay to be scared and lost, confused, unclear, bewildered and to cry … but not all the time.
– Be COURAGEOUS!
– Practice “non-attachment” … Allow things to progress the way they do
– Embrace the “New Normal”
– Ask W N M? … Why Not Me? (remember .. you are NOT a victim)
– Tap into your humility – Ask for and ACCEPT and RECEIVE help from others
– Be persistent in getting what you need – it’s okay to be selfish
– Laugh and smile … it really helps •
THRIVE vs. just Survive
– Repeat often: I Am A Thriver
– Live your life FULLY!
– Breathe, slowly and again
– Have “mantras” that you say to yourself.
– Be good to yourself
– Pay it Forward
-Live for the BESTS
– Be defined by: who you are, what you do, those who love you and who you love
– Focus on what SUSTAINS you – purpose, family, friends, love and yourself
Remember… If Ann can do it, then you can do it and when all else fails: there’s always CHOCOLATE
I’m launching www.workplacecancercoaches.com, a concierge group of coaches/ therapists to work with illness in the workplace.