WHAT IS THE RECRUITERS LOUNGE ?
The Recruiters Lounge is a blog that explores the wacky world of employment with news, arcticles, comics, videos, podcasts and more…
WHO READS THE RECRUITERS LOUNGE?
The Recruiters Lounge recently conducted a self-selected and confidential online survey of its core readership within the recruitment industry. These readers represent some of the most influential people in the recruitment industry.
Complete our HR & Recruiting Buyer Survey. Enter to win one of five $25 Visa gift cards. Click here.
- 33.33% – Third Party Recruiter
- 27.45% – Corporate Recruiter
- 15.69% – Sourcer
- 7.84% – HR Generalist
- 3.92% – Bloggers
Job Board Usage
- 62.75% Use Job Boards to attract candidates
- 68 % Use an ATS system
- 37.25%….1,000 employees and above
- 29.41%….1-10 employees
- 11.76%….11-50 employees
- 17.65%….51-499 employees
- 03.92%….500-999 employees
- 70.59% Influence decisions on the purchases of equipment, software, or training
How did you discover The Recruiters Lounge?
- 43% from a link on a blog or website
- 22% from a searchengine
- 16 % by word of mouth
HOW CAN I ADVERTISE ON THE RECRUITERS LOUNGE?
Contact our offices via this form and someone will be in contact with you shortly.