A Big List of UK Job Sites
Jessica Miller-Merrell | Recruiting| By
A Big List of UK Job Sites
- Agency Seeker Ltd – Search vacancies by keyword, industry sector, location, salary and contract type. Features CV registration and email job alerts.
- All Executive Jobs – Find jobs from agencies and employers by level, sector and salary. Features candidate registration and new vacancy updates via email.
- British Jobs – Jobs classified by sector and location. Includes a section with links and local information.
- Caravan Jobfinder UK – Searchable database of jobs on caravan parks.
- Careerjet – By Sector and job type search engine. Links through to relevant website.
- Careers – Jobs Ltd – Search for jobs from a number of agencies by keyword, sector and location. Includes job seeker registration and new vacancy alert facility.
- Careersinrecruitment.com – Searchable jobs database and networking information for recruitment consultants
- ClickAJob – Searchable database of jobs from many job sites and agencies, includes directories of agencies, job sites and a career advice section.
- Comemploy.com Ltd – Lists job opportunities from a number of employers. Search for vacancies by role, area and salary.
- Company Solutions (UK) Ltd – Search for vacancies in the nursing, teaching, hospitality, housing and charity sectors. Includes candidate registration.
- The CV Index – CV submission and posting service. Submission and account management functions.
- CV Register – Search vacancies across multiple industry sectors and locations. Includes candidate registration and jobs by email service.
- CV-Library – Provides a database of jobs searchable by keyword. Includes a jobseeker CV library and CV search facilities for registered agencies.
- Event-Jobs.net – Careers advice and job board for the events industry.
- 4exMilitary – Designed to help all ex forces personnel past and present to find work or the right resettlement course.
- Experteer – Search executive vacancies for senior professionals earning above £50k. Includes candidate registration.
- GisaJob – Listings of jobs, searchable by location and industry. Also provides jobs-by-email.
- Guardian Unlimited: Jobs – Search by sector or by employer. Dominant in public sector, education, media, graduate and permanent IT positions. Includes a useful career manager auto-alert facility. About 2000 new jobs per week.
- Job Opportunities – A regional recruitment publication offering searchable lists of jobs by area and type. CV and interview advice.
- Job Search Group – Offers vacancies in construction, rail, utility, oil and gas industries. Candidate registration and information for recruiters.
- 1Job.co.uk – Search engine which finds job adverts from recruitment agencies, employers and job-boards appearing on websites throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Jobdirectory.co.uk – Searchable job database, with jobs categorised by type. Also offers jobs-by-email and CV posting and search services.
- Jobmax – Job search by sector and CV tips for candidates.
- Jobrapido – A Job Search Engine that enables you to search through jobs posted on job boards, recruitment agencies and company websites.
- Jobs24 – Find jobs by sector, salary and location. Includes job seeker registration and CV matching facility.
- Jobs Mate – Contract and permanent jobs in different sectors. Free to advertise.
- The Jobs4 Network Ltd – Provides details of vacancies across multiple industry sectors and locations.
- Jobs North – On line jobs and employment opportunities in the North of England, Scotland and North Wales.
- Jobs Word – Directory of jobs boards, employers, CV, training and advice sites are listed.
- Jobs.ac.uk – Searchable database of science, research and academic jobs and studentships in the UK. Includes a jobs by email service.
- Jobs.co.uk – Offers a meta-search of a number of job sites, also features a directory of employers, permanent agencies categorised by industry and temporary agencies categorised by location.
- Jobsearch – Search for vacancies across all sectors, types and levels. Includes candidate registration and jobs by email facility.
- Jobserve – Searchable listings of contract and permanent jobs covering IT, engineering, sales and marketing, finance and insurance, office and admin, legal and medical sectors. Listings of recruitment agencies throughout UK and worldwide, offers a jobs-by-email service.
- Jobsin.co.uk – Job database, searchable by location, keyword and industry. Also provides a jobs-by-email service and psychometric profiling.
- Jobsite UK (Worldwide) Limited. – Search vacancies from employers and recruitment agencies. Browse by sector and location. Includes a jobs by email service.
- Jobs2seek – Search vacancies by keyword, industry and location. Offers candidate registration and jobs by email service.
- Jobs.telegraph.co.uk – Vacancies from the Telegraph newspaper online. Search for jobs by industry, job type and salary. Includes part time and temporary jobs.
- JobTrack Online – Recruitment site allowing candidates to search for vacancies and submit a CV.
- Jobtube.com – A searchable database by region.
- Just Jobs Norfolk – Search Norfolk jobs by sector and location. Including local recruiter directory, employment law updates, CV upload service and advice.
- The Ladders – Provides vacancies for Executives over £50,000 through a network of recruiters. Vacancies are searchable by region, sector, level and function.
- Maturityworks – Focuses on the needs and interests of older workers. Contact details and searchable database.
- Milkround Online Ltd – Network of sites providing vacancies for graduates. Search by industry sector and location. Features candidate registration, email job alerts, news and career advice.
- Monster.co.uk – Features a searchable listing of jobs, job hunting advice, including application and CV creation tips.
- MyJobGroup Ltd – Network of regional sites. Search vacancies by location, industry sector and salary. Features job seeker registration and career advice.
- Myjobsin Ltd – Search for jobs by location and sector. Includes candidate registration.
- Need A Job – Covers multiple sectors with positions promoted by a number of recruitment agencies. Features candidate CV registration and email alert facility.
- Newjobdirect – Search facility that provide results from published corporate websites. Search by keyword.
- No Agencies Please – Freelance and contract jobs and projects.
- One Place Ltd – Search vacancies by keyword, sector and location. Features candidate registration and email alert facility.
- Peoplebank – Features a searchable database of vacancies, career advice and online CV creation.
- Remote Employment – Search vacancies for home based workers across a range of industry sectors and locations. Candidates need to register to view employment opportunities.
- Securityvacancies.com Ltd – Searchable database for recruiters and candidates within the fire and security industry.
- Super Job – Jobs in all professional categories. Searchable database also structured by sector.
- TextMeAJob.com – SMS based IT and sales and marketing job alert system.
- Thebestjobs.co.uk – Jobs database searchable by location, industry and role, includes an agencies list and facilities for agencies to submit jobs.
- Top Jobs on the Net Limited – Searchable database of vacancies by type and region.
- Totaljobs.com – Offer vacancies across all industry sectors, by email, CV tips and a salary checker.
- Trovit Jobs – Jobs search engine that allows users to search multiple job boards. Email and RSS alerts.
- UJOB – Jobs database, CV and interview guide.
- UKJobs.net – Search employment opportunities by keyword, sector and location. Includes candidate CV registration and vacancies by email service.
- UKTemps – Search for temporary, contract and part-time work by industry sector and location. Includes job seeker registration.
- Voluntary Sector Jobs – Covering the whole of the non profit sector. Free to advertise for charities and other non profits.
- 3W Jobs UK – Jobs across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Free CV web page for job-seekers, new job vacancies alerts by email and free job posting for employers and recruitment agencies.
- Work4a – Jobs in engineering, medical, retail and fashion. Agency directory also available.
A good, comprehensive list. Even though monster.co.uk is one of the most popular, I tend to find it one of the least useful as the jobs tend to never be located locally. I find other sites like jobsite.co.uk much better for looking at jobs more local.
I have found that http://www.SpeedyJob.co.uk is quite a good site. Its pretty new by the looks of it. But its nice to use and also the staff there have helped me out with my CV and also even helped point me in the right direction of jobs that I might quite like.