HRCI & SHRM Re-Certification Secrets on 6/29 or 7/20 at 11 AM CST. Recert credits available. Register here.
Top 5 Workplace Blogs of the Week for April 28 – May 4th
Are you on our list? Do you think you have what it takes? If so, email me! firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you wanting to expand your skill in blogging? We’re accepting new bloggers! If you are an HR, workplace leader or recruiting practioner you should shoot me an email and we can get a post setup and possible a reoccuring role on what Cision named one of the Top Social Media, Internet Marketing, and SEO blogs on the Interwebz.
Blogging4Jobs Top Blog of the Week:
Complete our HR & Recruiting Buyer Survey. Enter to win one of five $25 Visa gift cards. Click here.
- Building a Bionic Female Role Model: The talk about females not being able to hit the glass ceiling due to a male dominated workforce has been a topic that has run rampant for centuries, as it should. Females don’t earn the same as their male counterparts, but is it because of the male counterpart or are females fighting amongst themselves and preventing their promotions? This blog takes an excellent look into what the female role model should look like in the workplace. If you haven’t read it, it’s worth a read! Read more.
Top Blogs of the Week:
- 12 Ways To Make Your Gamification Project Fail Have you heard of gamification? If you haven’t, read this article, then learn tips on ways to make you gamification project successful by not falling in these traps. Read more.
- Why Standard Applications Are Broken for New Grads: An interesting take on a debate that will probably go on and on until either the resume is burned and used nevermore or recruiters put the resume at the front of all recruiting. Which is your take? Read more.
- Millennials, Generalizations and Racism: I enjoyed this post because it gave a real view on how millennials are changing the workforce. As a millennial, I’ve already rocked the workforce, learn how others are! Read more.
- Pregnancy Disability Discrimination a KEY Target of EEOC: Pregnancy disability is something that has been on the radar for a few years now. The EEOC has put a target on discrimination of pregnancy on it’s list. Learn what their doing to help. Read more.
- 4 Ways HR Technology and testing Tools help HR & Recruiters Hire Better: HR Technologies are a dime a dozen. Learn the top four ways that HR Technology is helping recruiters hire more efficently. Read more.
What blog post or article did you enjoy reading this week? Please share by leaving a comment below.