Top 5 Workplace Blogs of the Week for May 12th – May 17th
Not on the list? Do you think you have what it takes? If so, email me! email@example.com. Are you wanting to expand your skill in blogging? We’re accepting new bloggers! If you are an HR, workplace leader or recruiting practioner you should shoot me an email and we can get a post setup and possible a reoccuring role on what Cision named one of the Top Social Media, Internet Marketing, and SEO blogs on the Interwebz.
Blogging4Jobs Top Blog of the Week:
- The Importance of the Meet and Greet: A company’s culture speak volumes when trying to retain top talent. Find out why! Read More.
Top Blogs of the Week:
Complete our HR & Recruiting Buyer Survey. Enter to win one of five $25 Visa gift cards. Click here.
- Daily Ways to be a Mannerly Manager: Manners should extend beyond the entry-level job. Find out how managers can spread the love through the use of daily manners. Read more.
- Rude Candidates are Annoying. But, Maybe I Should Be Nicer to Them: If you’ve ever worked in retail you have at least ten thousand stories about the rude customer. Should we be rude back? Not necessarily. Read more.
- Navigating Through Compliance when Hiring in a Highly Regulated Industry: Hiring in a highly regulated field takes skill and attention to detail. This week featured on Talent Circles, read about how to navigate through compliance when hiring in a highly regulated field. Read more.
- The Truth About What You Read About HR Online: Wonder where all the information about HR comes from on the interwebz? SmartRecruiters this week wrote an excellent blog breaking down each POV. Read more.
- Colorado now has a social media workplace privacy law too: I’m leaving for the great state of Colorado tomorrow, hence I included the blog. Colorado became the 8th state to implement this type of policy. Read more.
What blog post or article did you enjoy reading this week? Please share by leaving a comment below.