It’s arrived. The most anticipated guide filled with nuggets of wisdom, insights, where to go and what to do in Las Vegas during the HR Technology Conference. It’s sponsored by our friends, TalentObjects. This guide is filled with information about cabbing it in Vegas, shows to see, restaurants to enjoy and what to do when you aren’t at the HR Technology Conference. We’ll be providing you with more resources on sessions to attend, parties to be seen at and the technologies to connect with and learn more about most innovative, and disruptive HR and recruiting technologies and trends we are seeing.
Over the past few weeks we’ve had numerous Facebook messages, emails, and texts in our secret club asking when we’d be launching our annual guide for the 2015 HR Technology Conference happening October 18-21.
If you’re headed to HR Tech you’d like all the resources necessary to make HR Tech and your visit to Las Vegas a success, you’re in luck! By downloading our HR Tech Guide, you’ll get the following:
- An exclusive checklist to conquering this unconquerable city.
- You’ll learn tips and tricks to balancing both the conference and the city.
- You’ll learn the must-see places, restaurants, shows, and everything else to making the most out of your trip.
- No ticket to HR Tech or you are attending the Fall Congress for IAEWS or HR Tech Tank? Download our guide and learn eight things that you’ll get from being an attendee at the conference.
- A daily guide during the HR Technology Conference, learning the who, what, when, where, and parties happening each day right before your day starts. We send you alert you to the best swag, cocktails and giveaways.
Make sure you text HRTech to 55678 to get text updates when all this new content goes live and secret parties during the HR Technology Conference.
Complete our HR & Recruiting Buyer Survey. Enter to win one of five $25 Visa gift cards. Click here.
Oops! We could not locate your form.