Workology now offers webinars that offer HRCI and SHRM recertification credits. Click here to access.
HR & Recruiting Webinars
If there is one thing about me that you must know about me is that I’m committed to lifetime learning. I’m an avid reader, podcast listening and online learner who is loves challenging myself with new things. In early 2011 after being frustrated with the online webinars and classes available for HR and recruiting practitioners, I started hosting webinars on Blogging4Jobs. That next year, I completed the very tedious process and became an HRCI Approved Provider. And since then we’ve been committed to providing both free live webinars as well as on-demand learning for the HR and recruitment communities. Just because you can’t travel to a conference or an event doesn’t mean you have to ever stop learning especially when you have amazing learning technology, ivy league courses available online at institutions like Stanford and an assortment of business resources and learnings all available online.
HRCI & SHRM Recertification Credits
For those of us who are certified, I’m also sensitive to the fact that the classes available should be eligible for credit especially those that are on-demand. Our lives don’t all operate on the same schedule. If they did, things would be really boring. No one likes rushing around to try to complete those recertification requirements. That’s why I have 50+ classes available on-demand in our course catalogue. A number of my classes are offer GPHR, SPHR and California recertification credits in addition to SHRM recertification.
As a collector of resources, information and classes, I only thought it best to share. I’ve collected a list of great HRCI and SHRM pre-approved resource and webinar links all available online and most importantly FREE. Yes, free HRCI and SHRM recertification credit eligible and HR webinars online.
Complete our HR & Recruiting Buyer Survey. Enter to win one of five $25 Visa gift cards. Click here.
- Human Capital Institute. Membership is required but free. They offer free webinars every Wednesday at 1 PM CST. Click here to access.
- Biz Library. They offer 5 free webinars and one virtual conference per month when you sign up for their free membership. Click here to access.
- Employment Law Update Webinar Series. This webinar series is hosted by the Miller Law Group out of Ohio but is open to anyone. Click here to access.
- HR Hot Spot Webinars. This webinar series comes from the Terra Staffing Group and offers a number of free webinars to attend. Click here to access.
- ADP. Offers a variety of topics and online events all at no charge. Click here to access.
- CPE HR. Offers a number of great online webinars and trainings for you from the California Outsource Professionals group. They also have an on-demand webinar archive with many eligible for HRCI recertification credits. Click here to access.
- Applicant Pro. Offers free monthly webinars. Click here to access.
- Nextep. PPO Firm that’s office is just located down the street from me. They offer a professional employer series. Click here to access.
- World at Work. This organization offers a number of free webinars. Click here to access.
- Degarmo Group. Offers a robust list of online webinars worth business with a number of business and strategic credit sessions. Click here to access.
- SHRM’s Webcast are no longer eligible for HRCI recertification credits. However, you can access their webcasts free and begin working towards your new SHRM recertification if you are a CHRP like me or a CRP. Click here to access.
- Workology Webinars (formerly Blogging4Jobs). We offer on-demand webinars (current listing is on the right hand sidebar of the blog or sign up for our newsletter.) as well as our archived on-demand webinars that include Business, California credits, General and Global recertification credit session. Click here to access our free courses or subscribe to our Learn subscription learning system.
Did I miss a free HR and recruiting webinar that offers certification credits? Feel free to leave a comment below. I’ll be updating this ongoing.